Overview of Australia Visa Subclass 491
Do you want to pursue your career in Australia? Great decision! Australia offers many skilled migration visa subclass programs for migrants. Regional Visa in Visa Subclass 491 is one of the skilled immigration programs for Australian migration. This state-nominated provisional visa for skilled migrants allows you and your families to work and live in an Australian region for up to five years. Holders of this form of visa can apply for PR after three years based on the territory requirements. State nomination helps you to get additional points to help you qualify for a Visa subclass 491 under the Department of Home Affairs points test for individuals and business migrants.
DM Consultant Kuwait can provide the professional support you need to acquire the Australia visa subclass 491 and to find a suitable job under skilled occupation list. You can send us an inquiry today to learn more details.
Key Features of Subclass 491
Subclass 491 is a temporary visa for intending applicants interested in living and working in a designated regional area in Australia and having an eligible family member who can sponsor them. You and all family members holding the visa will need to work and live in a designated regional area of Australia excluding dependent child.
The skilled visa candidates must be nominated by a territorial government agency in Australia or sponsored by an eligible family sponsor residing in a designated area and fulfilling the Australian visa eligibility requirements.
- The candidate must receive an invitation to apply for this visa after submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) in the skills list according to the region.
- 491 visa can act as the nomination pathway to apply for Subclass 191 permanent residence.
- Refrain from withdrawing your nomination, or you can’t be granted the visa.
DM Consultants in Kuwait will help you to become an eligible citizen of Australia while priority processing your visa based on the territory government agency requirements.
Benefits of 491 family sponsored visa
Once you receive the 491 family sponsored visa, you can enjoy the following list of benefits:
- Visa validity period. You can stay in Australia for five years
- Study, live, and work in a nominated regional area of Australia
- Travel to and from Australia until the visa is valid amid current travel restrictions
- Health scheme/Nomination for Health
- Apply for permanent residence in Australia if eligible through the Skilled Regional subclass 191 visa.
So do you fit the bill and want to apply for family sponsored visa 491? Get help from our MARA-Certified immigration consultants in Kuwait for a successful skill assessment test. We will guide you through the entire application, selection from list of occupations, and a valid skill assessment process as per the requirements of immigration authorities.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply for Australia Visa Subclass 491
To be eligible to apply for the Australia Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491), applicants must:
- Be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency, or sponsored by an eligible family member;
- Have a suitable skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority in relation;
- Meet the points test pass mark of 65 points or more;
- Be under 45 years of age at the time of invitation to apply;
- Meet the English language requirement;
- Have a suitable skills assessment from a relevant assessing authority for their occupation;
- Meet the work experience requirements as specified in their nominated skilled occupation and/or in their skills assessment;
- Meet health and character requirements; and
- Provide evidence of the financial capacity to support themselves and any family members included in the visa application.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply depending on the applicant’s nominated occupation, qualification, requirements of character, or state sponsorship nomination. It is important to check with the relevant state or territory government agency to ensure all eligibility requirements are met.
If applicants have been nominated by a state or territory government agency, they will also need to submit evidence of their nomination with the visa application. This can include proof of a suitable skills assessment and acceptance as a skilled migrant in that particular occupation. The Department of Home Affairs has the right to refuse any visa application that does not meet the eligibility requirements or fails to provide satisfactory evidence of claims made. All documents and evidence provided with a visa application must be genuine, valid and up-to-date.
Documents Required to Apply for Australia Visa Subclass 491
To submit the Expression of Interest for a particular province, you need the following documents to supply when applying for skilled Australian immigration under Visa in Subclass 491.
Main documents required are as follows
- A valid copy of the Passport
- Police clearance certificate
- IELTS Language competency test results
- Relationship status certificate and other details
Other documents required
- Positive skill assessment documents
- Birth certificate
- Financial stability proof
- Physical and mental health condition certificate
- Australian work experience as skilled employment/non-skilled employment from a permanent employer
- Character certificates along with character essentials
- Details of the sponsor
- Partner documents and any other members of the family
If you require assistance arranging the visa application documents, you can get help from DM Immigration consultants in Kuwait as your skilled partner! Schedule a FREE Consultation with us to know your visa requirements and skill assessment in detail.
Schedule a FREE Consultation with us to know your visa requirements in detail today.
Why choose DM Consultant Kuwait?
Applying for AU 491 visa can be complex, and the slightest mistakes can derail your immigration plans. You will receive professional support from our registered immigration agents to proceed with your skilled migration visa and visa application. DM consultant Kuwait is here to help you in the entire nomination application process! Our services include:
- FREE eligibility check and understanding of the visa type
- FREE IELTS preparation with certified trainers
- Assistance in filling out the visa application form
- Free counselling sessions to figure out the best immigration visa program for you
Schedule a FREE Consultation today to get your skilled visas and hassle-free immigration process. We have successfully assisted over ten thousand immigrants to land in their dream country via Australia Regional skilled visa and other range of visa options. Talk with our legal practitioner today to know more about skilled visa subclass, visa strategy, student visa, subsequent visa, visa applications, and visa eligibility requirements!
An Expert Advisory For Great Value For Visa
An individual with the required skills and work experience can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and get started.
After registering with us, our team will respond within a few minutes to offer FREE Counseling on the immigration services we provide.
Sign Up With Us
Our website has a user-friendly page for signup and payment gateway to make your signup process and fee payment easy.
After signing up and providing all the required information, we will do a FREE Evaluation to check your eligibility.
To start with your visa application, you must submit the required documents. Our experts will help in arranging key documents.
With proper guidance, we will move forward with your visa application process. And we will provide appropriate updates on your visa status.
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services extend to ensure you board a flight and land safely in your dream destination. We also assist in finding accommodation, job search assistance and so on.
Get Ready to Fly
Turn your migration dream into a reality by beginning your immigration process today. DM Immigration Consultants in Kuwait provides a smooth immigration process.
Frequently Asked Questions on Visa Subclass 491
- Course entry requirements and permanent visa application processes
- Work experience according to minimum visa requirements
- Permanent residency pathways for regional areas
- Gain an extra year on a post-study work visa with a regional study
- Average processing time