Kuwait Schengen Visa Consultants
Do you wish to visit Schengen countries for business purposes, meet your friends, or enjoy your holidays in Kuwait City? You will need a Kuwait Schengen Visa to explore 27 European countries after choosing the entry point for visa application.
Contact DM Consultant Kuwait to get started with the processing of Schengen visas. With a qualified team of experienced visa consultants in Kuwait, we help you understand the Schengen visa requirements and options available for successful application.
DM has been recognised as one of the top immigration consulting firms that can assist you in getting the easiest Schengen visa from Kuwait. Schedule a FREE Consultation with our team of experts today to learn how we can help you with your visa application process.
Why Schengen Tourist Visa?
The Schengen tourist visa applies to more than 27 Schengen-member countries that have similar border policies and allow free movement for their citizens and residents. A tourist Schengen visa will enable you to travel to your admirable country and live for up to 180 days in any Schengen country.
Schengen visit visa from Kuwait allows non European Union nationals visa-free entry to any Schengen country. The Schengen Agreement allows visa-free movement across borders without any significant checks. The Schengen Zone has most EU countries on board, and many countries are in talks to join the zone. After Brexit, the United Kingdom is no longer part of the EU or Schengen states.
Schengen country list
Central Europe: Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Denmark, Belgium, Hungary, France, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, Slovakia, Switzerland, Poland, and Luxembourg
Southern Europe: Malta
Balkan countries: Slovenia and Croatia.
Others: Italy, Iceland, Lithuania, Latvia, Norway, Portugal, Estonia, Spain, Finland, Sweden, and Greece.
Key Details of Visit Visa for Europe
Schengen countries are known for their rich heritage, culture, famous places, landscapes and welcoming people. Non-EU citizens aiming to travel to Europe for tourism need to apply for a short-term Schengen visa.
DM Immigration Consultants provide complete details in Kuwait on the documents required to process your Schengen visa successfully. The key features to acquire Visit Visa for Europe include:
- You need to apply for a Schengen visa from the country where you will spend more days of your travel or where you plan to land first in Europe.
- Authority to stay in the Schengen countries for up to 3 months
- Visa processing from Kuwait takes around 2 weeks.
However, if you plan to study, work or live in a particular Schengen country for more than three months, you should apply for a national visa of that specific European country and not a Schengen Visa. DM Consultants in Kuwait can assist you with visa submission and all other types of visa facilitation throughout the visa procedure to make your way to the destination country of your choice.
Schengen Visa Options
Schengen Visas can be granted for short-term visa and long-term depending on individual cases for single entry and multiple entry visa. If your travel history is strong, you can avail of a 1-year Schengen Visa for single or multiple entries or even for 3 years. However, per rules, an applicant is allowed a maximum stay of 90 calendar days at a time for 180 days across several Schengen countries in the European Union.
If you aim to study, work or live in a specific Schengen territory for more than 90 days, you should apply for a specific visa for that particular European country. You can receive medical treatment on this visa. The Schengen visa application process for Kuwaiti residence visa holders becomes more manageable with the help of tourist visa experts.
However, suppose you plan to study, work or live in a particular Schengen country for over three months. In that case, you should apply for a national visa of that specific European country rather than a Schengen Visa. Many types of visas are available for transit also. DM Consultants in Kuwait can assist you with visa submission and all other types of visa facilitation throughout the visa procedure to make your way to the destination country of your choice.
Eligibility Criteria for Schengen Visa Kuwait
For Schengen Visa Kuwait there are a few essential eligibility criteria to comply with:
- Should be a citizen of a non-European country.
- Must justify the tourist purposes of travel and itinerary plan.
- Valid Passport
- A minimum of €30,000 amount in medical insurance coverage
- Bank statements for the last three-month period and required bank balance
- Your stay can be sponsored by your family members or friends residing in Schengen territory, or you must email a hotel booking confirmation.
- Business license and a reference letter from your employer if travelling for business purposes.
It doesn’t matter if you are a Kuwaiti, a third-country national, or multiple citizens of countries; DM Consultants in Kuwait can help you meet the eligibility requirements per the standards, regardless of your country of birth.
Documents Checklist for Tourist Schengen Visa from Kuwait
The following documents are required to receive the Tourist Schengen Visa:
- Filled Schengen visa application form
- Valid passport or other travel documents. It can be a Kuwaiti passport or any other special passport.
- Details of the stay in the Schengen country
- 2 identity photographs
- Certified copies of Identity proof
- Invitation letter
- Birth certificate/Marriage certificate/Medical certificate
- Return flight reservation and complete itinerary trip details
- Cover letter/Letter of invitation
- Previous rejection letter, if any
- A copy of your original bank account statements as proof of sufficient funds
- Original copies of travel Insurance certificate
- Any other required documents like visa fee receipt, business license, employment contract, etc.
DM Consultants in Kuwait offers complete consular services and acts as an external service provider to help you get the desired immigration results regardless of region or country. Our customer service agents are available 24/7 to assist you with all the immigration requirements and complete documentation along with additional documents.
How to Apply for Kuwait Schengen visa?
Contact DM Immigration Consultants Kuwait with the visa requirements, passport copies, residence proof and email address.
- Pay the cost of the Europe visa and provide proof of payment.
- Submit all the required documents and pay the processing fee for the Kuwait Schengen Visa.
- Our team will proceed with your visa application at the VFS global website, schedule an interview and provide you with counselling on what to expect from the visa interview (if any).
- Visit the consulate or the visa centre nearby and give biometric data to complete the entry visa application.
- Wait for your Schengen visa application approval and pay the visa fee. Get your Schengen visa sticker on your passport.
How can DM Immigration Consultants in Kuwait help you to get Schengen Visa?
If you are looking for a short planned trip to a Schengen country from Kuwait, you may require a Schengen visit visa with a single entry visa and multiple entry with a validity period. DM Consultants in Kuwait work with a team of well-trained visa consultants who are updated with the rules of immigration and travel requirements. So, whatever your travel concerns are, please do contact us. We will listen in detail to your needs and provide the best solution that makes your journey to Schengen countries smooth and hassle-free. Schedule a Free Consultation with us now!
DM Immigration Consultants in Kuwait can help you in terms of the following:
DM Immigration Consultants in Kuwait can help you in terms of the following:
- Provide free counselling for you to decide on the proper visa
- Assisting you in arranging and preparing the necessary documents for application forms
- Helping you fill out the application form for a Schengen tourist visa
- FREE session on how to prepare for the visa interview
- Offer quality assistance and personalised
DM Consultants in Kuwait aims to provide all our valued clients with a hitch-free Schengen visa application from Kuwait for a successful visa and entry. We’ve got you covered, from schengen application to visa application centres, our team will assist you.
An Expert Advisory For Great Value For Visa
An individual with the required skills and work experience can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and get started.
After registering with us, our team will respond within a few minutes to offer FREE Counseling on the immigration services we provide.
Sign Up With Us
Our website has a user-friendly page for signup and payment gateway to make your signup process and fee payment easy.
After signing up and providing all the required information, we will do a FREE Evaluation to check your eligibility.
To start with your visa application, you must submit the required documents. Our experts will help in arranging key documents.
With proper guidance, we will move forward with your visa application process. And we will provide appropriate updates on your visa status.
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services extend to ensure you board a flight and land safely in your dream destination. We also assist in finding accommodation, job search assistance and so on.
Get Ready to Fly
Turn your migration dream into a reality by beginning your immigration process today. DM Immigration Consultants in Kuwait provides a smooth immigration process.