Overview of Ontario Provincial Nominee Program
Do you want to migrate to Ontario province in Canada? Ontario is Canada’s most famous landing destination for immigrants from around the world. Ontario offers good job opportunities, better salaries, and a quality lifestyle. If you are a skilful worker, you can enrol in Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (OPNP) for Canadian immigration. The OPNP process has two stages. Apply first to the government of your chosen province that will examine your profile and later sends an application to IRCC for Permanent Residence in Canada.
DM Consultant Kuwait can help you in moving to Canada via the OPNP. DM Consultant Kuwait is the trusted Canadian immigration consultant in Kuwait. Get in touch with us today to register for a FREE consultation with our expert advisers and learn more about the application process.
Essential Features of Ontario PNP
Ontario is located in Central Canada and welcomes one-third of all newcomers annually. It has nearly 40% of the Canadian population, housing two important cities in Canada. Ottawa is the national capital, and Toronto is the economic hub. The province accommodates one-third of foreigners annually, offering a safe and comprehensive environment. Many overseas applicants choose it due to ample job vacancies, higher salaries, and diversity in the population.
The immigrants with the skills and experience required by the province can receive a provincial nomination from Ontario PNP Program in Canada called Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). After getting the nomination from Ontario, they can apply for Canadian PR with IRCC. This Canada PNP program brings skilled professionals with the required qualifications to boost the province’s economy. Contact our ICCRC-registered immigration consultants in Kuwait for more information.
Pick your Ontario PNP Immigration scheme
You can choose among the three categories for Ontario nomination to apply for PNP Canada Immigration.
This program is for skilful workers with experience and an impressive profile in IRCC's Express Entry system. It has subcategories like Human Capital Priorities – Express Entry, French-Speaking Skilled Worker – Express Entry, Skilled Trades – Express Entry, Masters Graduate, and PhD. Graduate.
Employer Job Offer
It provides immigration options for aspirants with a valid job offer from a registered employer in Ontario. The candidate must meet the requirements depending on the Foreign Worker, International Student with a job offer, and In-Demand Skills streams.
This program provides permanent residence to qualified entrepreneurs and investors who get nominations from Ontario province. Successful Entrepreneurs can launch new business projects in Ontario courtesy of this program.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for an Ontario PNP
The eligibility requirements vary depending on the stream you apply for:
Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Successful profile in the Canada Express Entry pool
- Minimum work experience of one year
- Post Graduate or Graduate
- IELTS test score should be seven or higher (English or French)
Employer Job Offer Stream
- The candidate should have work experience in any skilled occupations in Ontario that are in demand.
- Guarantee a solid intention to live in Ontario
- IELTS test score should be a minimum of four
- Employers must meet the prescribed business, turnover, and other requirements.
- Experience in running a successful business for at least two years
- Must have a financial asset of $800,000
- Should have a personal investment of $600,000
- Proof of a minimum of one-third of the business ownership
- An active participant in managing the business
Who can Apply for Ontario PNP Programs?
Candidates who satisfy the below credentials can apply for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program.
- Post Graduate or Graduate
- Proficiency in English or French
- Scored a minimum of 400 in the CRS tool
- Enough work experience in related fields
- Financial stability proof
- Clearance certificate from the Police
- Wellness certificate
- Investment proofs
How to Apply for Ontario PNP Programs?
Following are the essential steps to apply for Canada Visa Kuwait.
- First, check the requirements to apply for Canada PR through an Ontario PNP program. Send an Expression of Interest to the Ontario Province if you satisfy eligibility norms.
- The province will assess your profile, and you will receive an Invitation to Apply through email if it meets all the requirements.
- You should submit the online nomination application within 90 days of receiving the ITA. Sign the performance agreement in a personal interview. After that, the province will give you a Letter of Confirmation.
- Send this letter to IRCC for a temporary work permit and apply for OPNP.
- Once the province nominates you, apply for a Canada PR within six months.
How can DM Consultant help you with Ontario PNP?
DM Consultant, the top immigration consultants in Kuwait, gives the best immigration and visa consultation services to realise the dreams of aspirants who wish to Migrate to Canada from Kuwait. We have a team of ICCRC-registered consultants to offer help in applying for Canada Express Entry, Skilled Immigration, Economic Immigration, and Canada PNP Programs. We assist our clients globally by providing the following:
- Guidance in making a profile for Express Entry
- Support in accumulating all the necessary documentation
- Guidance in completing the application and submission
- Free counselling and advice on immigration procedures
- Free IELTS training to enhance proficiency in English or French
Schedule a FREE Consultation with the leading industry experts from the best Canada immigration consultant from Kuwait to apply for a Canada PR through Ontario PNP programs.
An Expert Advisory For Great Value For Visa
An individual with the required skills and work experience can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and get started.
After registering with us, our team will respond within a few minutes to offer FREE Counseling on the immigration services we provide.
Sign Up With Us
Our website has a user-friendly page for signup and payment gateway to make your signup process and fee payment easy.
After signing up and providing all the required information, we will do a FREE Evaluation to check your eligibility.
To start with your visa application, you must submit the required documents. Our experts will help in arranging key documents.
With proper guidance, we will move forward with your visa application process. And we will provide appropriate updates on your visa status.
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services extend to ensure you board a flight and land safely in your dream destination. We also assist in finding accommodation, job search assistance and so on.
Get Ready to Fly
Turn your migration dream into a reality by beginning your immigration process today. DM Immigration Consultants in Kuwait provides a smooth immigration process.
Frequently Asked Questions on Ontario Provincial Nominee Program
- Free eligibility check and profile evaluation
- Guidance in preparing the required documents
- Support in filling out the application form
- Free IELTS Training sessions
- Pre-landing and post-landing counselling
- Job search assistance post-landing in Canada