Overview of Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
Are you considering settling down in Saskatchewan – the Western province of Canada? The Prairie province welcomes you with a vibrant economy that offers – employment opportunities, attractive salaries, and a healthy living style.
Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program (SPNP) is the best way to immigrate to Canada. The Saskatchewan PNP program allows the province to hire skilled workers, and the hiring is based on the province’s labour market and economic demands.
This Canada PNP, under the name of Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), is a collection of immigration pathways created by the province to attract overseas nationals to become Canadian permanent residents.
The PNP targets skilled workers, workers in sectors with labour shortages, workers with job offers, and entrepreneurs who can establish their businesses in the province.
DM Consultant Kuwait can help you migrate to Canada via Saskatchewan PNP. Schedule a FREE consultation with our consultants.
Essential Features of Saskatchewan PNP
Saskatchewan is one of most Canada’s diverse provinces, and it sees a large influx of immigrants annually. The economy of Saskatchewan comes from agriculture and natural resources like forestry and fishing, and it houses two significant cities, Saskatoon and Regina.
The largest of the three Prairie provinces of Western Canada is preferred by migrants, as the application process of the Saskatchewan PR program is easy compared to the procedures of other areas. The other two Prairie provinces are Manitoba and Alberta. British Columbia is the fourth province in Western Canada. Saskatchewan has maintained an incredibly low population density and has below mentioned other factors that make it an ideal location for immigrants:
- A growing economy with superior wages
- Crime rates are low
- No income tax imposed by the state
- The living cost is lower than the overall average of the country
- Job availability
Have you decided to apply for a Canada Permanent Residence by choosing the Saskatchewan PNP pathway? You can get professional support from us by contacting our consultants in Kuwait.
Choose Your Preferred Saskatchewan PNP Program
The province operates various immigration streams divided into four categories:
International Skilled Worker Stream
Foreign professionals can shift to the Prairie province through this stream. The candidate will require a nomination certificate from the province and a Labour Market Impact Assessment from the Canadian government.
This program is the quickest path to permanent residency for foreign workers already living in Saskatchewan, including holders of current work permits and international graduates.
Entrepreneur and Farmer Stream
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur and Farmer Stream for persons who wish to launch and actively operate a new business or a farming operation in Saskatchewan.
International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream is for international students passing out from an eligible post-secondary institution in Saskatchewan and planning to start a business there.
Requirements to Apply for Saskatchewan PNP Programs
International Skilled Worker Stream
- A minimum score of 60 points
- Meet the required language proficiency
- At least one year of experience doing any job listed in the National Occupation List.
- Possess a permanent offer letter from an employer in Saskatchewan for an eligible job in Tech Talent Pathway and Employment Offer categories. A job offer is optional for the Occupations in Demand and Express Entry categories.
- One year minimum work experience in any of the in-demand skilled job
- Qualifies for minimum language proficiency score on the CLB
- A minimum score of 60 on the PNP points grid
- A valid Saskatchewan PNP job approval letter mentions a permanent job in a registered sector in Level A, B, or O of the National Occupational Classification.
- Students must have graduated with a diploma or degree outside or in Saskatchewan.
Entrepreneur or Farmer Stream
- Minimum three years of entrepreneurial experience within the past ten years
- Ability to invest CAD 300,000or more in a Saskatchewan business or $200,000 in other Saskatchewan community
- Must create a Business Establishment Plan.
- Must actively participate in managing operations of the company.
- Creation of at least two work opportunities for the residents of Saskatchewan reside or Citizens of Canada.
- Business Performance Agreement with the Provincial Government.
International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
- At least 21-year-old
- Post-secondary degree or diploma on a full-time basis that is at least 2 years in duration from a Saskatchewan-designated learning institution
- Must hold a valid Post-Graduation Work Permit that is valid for a maximum of 2 years
- Must have lived in Saskatchewan for the whole period of the academic program;
- Must meet the minimum Canadian Language Benchmark of 7
Important Documents Required to Apply for Saskatchewan PNP?
The essential documents required to apply for Saskatchewan PNP are as follows:
- A valid passport copy
- Proof of identity
- Physical and mental health examination tests
- Financial stability proof
- Clearance certificate from Police showing no criminal records
- Meet the criteria of CLB Language proficiency
- Offer letter from employer
- Reference of previous work experience
- Marriage certificate & child’s birth certificate (if required)
How to Apply for Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program?
Candidates can apply for a Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program in easy steps.
- Submit an Expression of Interest in Saskatchewan to get a Nomination Certificate from the province.
- If eligible, get an Invitation to Apply for Canada Permanent Residence.
- After that, contact IRCC to get a Canada PR.
- Applicants who do not possess a valid job offer can apply for Canada Permanent Residence by creating an Express Entry Profile and picking the preferred province as Saskatchewan.
How Can DM Immigration Consultant assist you?
The process of immigration is a complex task. To simplify the process, hiring an experienced immigration consultant in Kuwait becomes necessary for expert assistance. Licensed ICCRC-registered Canada consultants can assist immigrants in their application and prepare them to make the immigration process more manageable and hassle-free. We help in terms of the following:
- Arranging the required documents
- Completing the application form
- Creating an impressive profile in Express Entry
- Free of cost IELTS training
- Free counselling sessions with our experts
Enrol for a FREE discussion with our experienced Canadian immigration consultants in Kuwait to learn more about the Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program application process.
An Expert Advisory For Great Value For Visa
An individual with the required skills and work experience can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and get started.
After registering with us, our team will respond within a few minutes to offer FREE Counseling on the immigration services we provide.
Sign Up With Us
Our website has a user-friendly page for signup and payment gateway to make your signup process and fee payment easy.
After signing up and providing all the required information, we will do a FREE Evaluation to check your eligibility.
To start with your visa application, you must submit the required documents. Our experts will help in arranging key documents.
With proper guidance, we will move forward with your visa application process. And we will provide appropriate updates on your visa status.
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services extend to ensure you board a flight and land safely in your dream destination. We also assist in finding accommodation, job search assistance and so on.
Get Ready to Fly
Turn your migration dream into a reality by beginning your immigration process today. DM Immigration Consultants in Kuwait provides a smooth immigration process.