Summary of Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
If you are looking for an easy pathway to permanent residency in Canada, one way is to get nominated through Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program to the federal government. Prince Edward Island (PEI) immigration authorities prioritise investors and skilled persons qualified to work in areas to fill gaps in the labour market.
The nomination selection by PEI authorities depends on the applicant’s intention to live and work in the province and boost its economy. So get ready to study, work and settle in PEI by applying for Canada Permanent Residence through Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program.
The Island’s government works with IRCC to invite new immigrants to work and settle in the province with PEI PNP.
Many foreigners who wish to migrate to Canada from Kuwait choose Prince Edward Island due to the variety of job vacancies, quality education, better healthcare, and good lifestyle.
As a trusted Canada Immigration Consultant from Kuwait, DM Consultant can help you move to Canada through PEI PNP. Schedule a FREE consultation today by getting in touch with us.
Main Features of Prince Edward Island PNP
PEI is the smallest province in Canada, renowned for its lush farmland and beautiful coasts. The economy of Prince Edward Island banks on agriculture, fishing, and tourism.
The Island is considered safe and has less population. The cost of living is more affordable than in other Eastern provinces, and ample resources and jobs are available. In addition, Prince Edward Island offers a high-quality lifestyle with lower crime rates and enough scope for recreational activities.
The Atlantic province granted 165 invitations via Express Entry, Labour Impact, and Business Impact as one of the most sought for 2022 Canada PNP draws. The Island receives more nominations for skilled workers when compared to other provinces.
If you plan to Migrate to Canada from Kuwait through Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program, contact our ICCRC-Registered Canada Consultants in Kuwait to assist you in completing your migration process.
Choose PEI Immigration Category
There usually are three categories to choose from if you wish Canada Immigration Kuwait through Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Programs:
It is for candidates with a valid Express Entry profile who want to settle in Prince Edward Island and have the required skills to meet the province's labour market needs.
The program is for skilled workers and international graduates with the skills and expertise required in PEI's labour market. This category has three streams: • Skilled Worker StreamCritical Worker Stream • International Graduate Stream
The Business Impact
This stream is for people who want to invest in a business on the Island. It allows you to reside in PEI on a work permit to learn about the industry you invest in before receiving a provincial nomination.
Documents Required for Prince Edward Island PNP
The below-mentioned documents are required to apply for Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program:
- Original passport copy
- Birth certificate of the principal applicant
- Certificate of Marriage or divorce (if available)
- Birth certificate of Children (if you’re applying with dependents)
- Travel history
- Language proficiency test results
- Educational Certificate Assessment
- Complete work history
- Reference letter from previous employers mentioning your skills and experience
- Employment contract with a registered PEI company and LMIA
Contact DM Immigration consultants in Kuwait to receive a complete checklist of the documents essential to register for the Prince Edward Island PNP.
Steps to Apply for Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program?
PEI Canada provincial nominee program operates through an Expression of Interest system. Interested applicants must create an online profile and will be ranked based on human capital and adaptability factors. The immigration authorities will invite only the highest-ranked people to apply.
- Know the eligibility requirements of different streams to apply for the PEI PNP program.
- If you meet the requirements, submit your profile in the Expression of System system.
- Provide your passport details, identification, education, work experience, and contact details.
- Select a stream of your choice and submit the profile for review.
- If your profile gets selected, you will get an Invitation to Apply.
- You have 60 days to apply for PEI provincial nomination program by giving all the supporting documents and paying the processing fees.
- Submit your Canada PR Application to IRCC after getting nominated by the province.
- Enter Canada and visit an immigration office with the confirmation of permanent residence.
- Acquire Permanent Residence in Canada and enjoy a quality lifestyle on PE Island.
Do you require guidance in applying for the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program? Call DM Consultant, the best Canada Consultancy in Kuwait.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Prince Edward Island PNP
To apply for the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program, you must fulfil specific eligibility requirements depending on the immigration category.
- Individuals interested in living and working on Prince Edward Island/li>
- Relevant skills and knowledge to meet the lalaborhortages on the Island./li>
- Basic understanding of English or French/li>
- For Skilled Worker Stream in Labour Impact, an applicant must have a permanent job offer from a registered employer in PE Island./li>
- For Critical Worker Stream, applicants must get sponsorship from their PEI employer./li>
- For International Graduate Stream, the candidates must complete their education in any of the recognised Canadian universities and an offer letter from PE Island Employer./li>
- Individuals interested in investing in Prince Edward Island
- An asset with a minimum net worth of $600,000/li>
- Basic knowledge of English and French/li>
- Willing to immigrate to PE Island on a work permit
Atlantic Immigration Program
AIP is for four Atlantic Provinces to hire foreign workers to occupy jobs in the Prince Edward Island region.
How can DM Consultant help you in applying for PEI PNP?
DM Consultant is Kuwait’s trusted immigration and visa agent. We have assisted clients in realising their dreams of migrating to another country by providing the following:
A complete checklist of documents needed for the application
- Assistance in getting Educational Certificate Assessment from verified authorities
- Help in completing the application
- Support in making an impressive profile in the Canada Express Entry pool
Book a Free Consultation today with our experienced Canada immigration consultant from Kuwait to start the Prince Edward PNP Programs application.
An Expert Advisory For Great Value For Visa
An individual with the required skills and work experience can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and get started.
After registering with us, our team will respond within a few minutes to offer FREE Counseling on the immigration services we provide.
Sign Up With Us
Our website has a user-friendly page for signup and payment gateway to make your signup process and fee payment easy.
After signing up and providing all the required information, we will do a FREE Evaluation to check your eligibility.
To start with your visa application, you must submit the required documents. Our experts will help in arranging key documents.
With proper guidance, we will move forward with your visa application process. And we will provide appropriate updates on your visa status.
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services extend to ensure you board a flight and land safely in your dream destination. We also assist in finding accommodation, job search assistance and so on.
Get Ready to Fly
Turn your migration dream into a reality by beginning your immigration process today. DM Immigration Consultants in Kuwait provides a smooth immigration process.
Frequently Asked Questions on Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
We make the visa process faster, Our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities.