Overview of Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa
Do you want to migrate to Australia to boost your career and are not finding employer sponsorship? Don’t worry; you can enrol for a Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa to work and live in the country with this Australian permanent resident work visa.
Australia is a preferred place for highly skilled workers who want career development, a dream job, a quality work environment, learning opportunity, and a rewarding salary. It is a friendly country for immigrants offering a quality lifestyle and a relaxed atmosphere for working.
Down Under is always searching for extraordinarily skilled professionals, and it is easier for exceptionally skilful immigrants to set foot in the country by enrolling for AU 189 Visa. If you have the academic degrees and desired skills for in-demand occupations in the country, you can obtain this visa under Australia’s skilled immigration program.
DM consultant Kuwait can provide the necessary support to get an Independent Visa. To learn more about becoming a skilled immigrant in Australia, send us an inquiry today or schedule a FREE consultation with our expert and certified consultants in Kuwait.
Key Features of Skilled Independent Visa
A skilled Independent Visa for skilled workers is a permanent visa without requiring sponsorship from an Australian family member or nomination by a State or Territory Government. The 189 visa allows skilled people to migrate to Australia permanently.
This points-tested stream brings migrants with unique skills to fill the shortages in the Australian labour market. If you have the required skills, you can apply for a subclass 189 visa to study, work, and live in Australia. The candidate doesn’t require a sponsor or nominator and must be under 45 to get an invitation to apply.
On this visa, you can sponsor your relatives, get free schooling for children, and avail of home loans, Medical facilities, and Centrelink social security. With the Skilled Migration 189 Visa, you don’t need a job offer and can move to Australia based entirely on your skills and ability to meet the necessary points threshold.
Get help from DM Immigration consultants in Kuwait to enrol for a skilled independent subclass 189 visa. Our consultants assist in skilled Australian immigration. Schedule a Free Consultation now!
Benefits of Obtaining Skilled Independent Visa 189
For those interested in moving permanently to Australia, the Skilled Independent Visa 189 offers many benefits. You can study, work and live anywhere you choose in Australia. Unlike other skilled immigration visas, this visa requires a fresh resident to reside in a specific state or territory that sponsored them.
Once the Australian Department of Home Affairs grants a visa, you can avail of the following privileges as Australian Citizens and Permanent Resident holders:
- be inside or outside Australia when making the application
- work and study anywhere in Australia
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- apply for Australian Citizenship (If eligible)
Points Table for skilled immigration visa Australia – Calculate your Score!
Skilled immigration visa Australia applicants must get at least 65 points on the point assessment. To apply for this visa based on Australian immigration points, you must submit the Expression of Interest and get an Invitation to Apply from the Department of Australian Immigration. The candidate who meets the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for 189 visa issuance. The candidate’s profile will be validated based on the points awarded.
- 18 to 25 years – 25 Points
- 25 to 33 years – 30 Points
- 33 to 40 years – 25 Points
- 40 to 45 years – 15 Points
English language skills
- Competent – 0 Points
- Proficient – 10 Points
- Superior – 20 Points
- Doctorate – 20 Points
- Master's/Bachelor's – 15 Points
- Diploma – 10 Points
- Awarded for Skilled Occupation – 10 Point
- Less Than 3 Years – 0 Points
- 3-4 Years – 5 Points
- 5-7 Years – 10 Points
- Up to 8 Years – 15 Points
- Below 1 Year: 0 Points
- 1-2 Years: 5 Points
- 3-4 Years: 10 Points
- 5-7 Years: 15 Points
- Up to 8 Years: 20 Points
Get Extra Points for Australia Permanent Residence
If you are planning to go with your spouse, the Government of Australia can reward you an extra five points based on the skill set of your spouse. To get those points, your spouse should comply with the following:
- Age should be within 45 years
- English proficiency skills
- Skilled in any jobs listed under SOL
- Skill assessment from the relevant skills assessing authority
- Hold an eligible professional occupation
Eligibility requirements to Apply for Skilled Visa Subclass 189
- Get an Invitation to Apply
- Skills assessment
- Score a minimum of 65 Australia immigration points and a competent level of English proficiency
- Meet the skills requirement
- Satisfy health and character requirements
- No debt against the Government of Australia
- Below 45 years
- Signed commitment letter with the Government of Australia
- No visa cancellation record
Do you fulfil all these requirements? Great! Arrange all the documents required to proceed with the application with the best Australian immigration consultants in Kuwait.
Documents Required to Apply for 189 Visa
Documents play a vital role in receiving the 189 visa. Here is a checklist of documents required to apply for the visa:
- Duly filled subclass 189 application form
- Two photographs
- Assessment report of skills
- Character certificate with zero criminal records from Police
- Physical and mental health certificate
- Proof of relationship (if your spouse is with you)
- Other documents, if requested by the case officer for support
The applicant should submit all the documents in English or translate them into English before submitting them. Get help from our MARA-Certified immigration consultants in Kuwait to ensure filling out the application form by providing all the required information. Any incorrect or misleading information can lead to the rejection of the visa application.
How to Apply for Skilled Independent Visa?
For Australia immigration Kuwait, Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189) candidates must obtain at least 65 points on the point assessment.
- Check the Skilled Occupational List to determine whether your skilled job is listed there. If there is, you can proceed with the Expression of Interest submission.
- Arrange all the necessary documents. Get assistance from professional Australian immigration consultants in Kuwait to arrange the paperwork if needed.
- Our expert immigration agents can guide you through enrolling for a skilled independent visa 189 per Australian immigration laws and becoming a skilled migrant in Australia.
- DM Consultant Kuwait follows up with government officials regularly and updates you if any more documents are required.
- It can take eight to ten months to process your visa. Once processed and approved, the Department of Home Affairs will write you the visa.
How can DM Immigration Consultants in Kuwait Help you apply for Subclass 189 visa?
- Assistance in filling out the application form and arranging documents
- Counselling to find the right skilled immigration program in Australia
- Free IELTS training sessions in partnership with British Council and study materials to improve your language proficiency
- Guidance and advice to attend the visa interview
- Post landing services to find accommodation, open a bank account, and job search assistance.
Register for a FREE Consultation with our Australian migration agents in Kuwait for Skilled Independent Visa subclass 189.
An Expert Advisory For Great Value For Visa
An individual with the required skills and work experience can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and get started.
After registering with us, our team will respond within a few minutes to offer FREE Counseling on the immigration services we provide.
Sign Up With Us
Our website has a user-friendly page for signup and payment gateway to make your signup process and fee payment easy.
After signing up and providing all the required information, we will do a FREE Evaluation to check your eligibility.
To start with your visa application, you must submit the required documents. Our experts will help in arranging key documents.
With proper guidance, we will move forward with your visa application process. And we will provide appropriate updates on your visa status.
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services extend to ensure you board a flight and land safely in your dream destination. We also assist in finding accommodation, job search assistance and so on.
Get Ready to Fly
Turn your migration dream into a reality by beginning your immigration process today. DM Immigration Consultants in Kuwait provides a smooth immigration process.
Frequently Asked Questions on Subclass 189 Visa
We make the visa process faster, Our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities.