About DM-Consultants – Leading Immigration Consultants in Kuwait
The world is becoming more diversified, and policies are consistently changing, hence, the need for immigration consultancies that work with clarity, ethics, and oblige to the industry practice.
Being Canadian permanent residency holders, our founders have always desired to bring the best immigration practices to the doorsteps of every resident.
And today, we, with no reservation, can confidently say that we have established an excellent reputation and standards in immigration consultancy in the Middle East and Asia.
What do we do?
DM-Consultants was established on the core values of transparency, reliability, efficiency, and results. Therefore, we have been able to gather a team of industry experts and lawyers who work assiduously to ensure that DM provides the best solution and representation to intending immigrants within Asia and the Middle East.
We offer quality and purpose-driven immigration consultancy services to workers, students, tourists, and professionals. These services cover permanent residency in Australia and Canada, migration visas, student permits, and other resettlement options in the country of interest.
Our services are stepwise, and at every stage, we consistently follow-up with our clients to keep them abreast of their application or process.
Aside from that, we have ICCRC and MARA certified lawyers that are always available to provide the latest updates regarding the immigration practices in Australia and Canada. With this, clients who experience difficulties in processing can always find succor in the expertise of our representing lawyers.
Why Choose DM-Consultants?
- ICCRC and MARA authorized Consultancy
- We hold in high esteem the relationship between our clients and the company; hence, our activities are carried out on the principles off ethics, trust, and one-point contact.
- We have competent and friendly professionals that are responsible for our client’s case files and processing
- We provide a firsthand free assessment to discuss our client’s eligibility and requirements. In circumstances where such a client is not eligible, we have a diversified approach and options to provide a suitable alternative for the client.
- Each qualified client is assigned to a personal case processing officer, who at all times, provide updates and follow-ups concerning the application.
- Outstanding track record of success.
- Through these years, we have built strong ties with employers in countries such as Canada and Australia through our sister company, SettleCanada.
- Clients who apply and obtain permanent residency in these countries can be assured of proper postlanding services upon their arrival.
Mr. Gurpreet Singh Matta is Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC # R415351). He is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and carries extensive experience in the field of Immigration, family sponsorship and a legacy of delivering excellence. Highly knowledgeable on Immigration policies, procedures with in-depth understanding of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Motivated strategist on immigration context with different types of cases.
Riccardo James Patrick Ippoliti (Migration Agent Registration Number: 1386990) is an Australian-based immigration legal practitioner and DM-Consultant’s representing agent at the MARA level. His expertise has been very beneficial in ensuring proper representation of our client’s profile as well as helping to resolve challenges with individual applications.
Why Use A Registered/Licensed Migration Agent
Registered migration agents are bound by the Migration Agents Code of Conduct with high levels of knowledge of migration law and procedures. They are professionals and are bounded also by ethical rules. A registered migration agent can provide you with information and advice regarding immigration matters.
Maximize your chances of visa approval
Receive professional advice on all migration matters
Minimize the errors and delays by incomplete applications
Reduce risk on your application
Assuring your matters are constantly regulated by
the immigration authorities of countries