Student Visa in Kuwait
UK Student Visa – Check-out the requirements and apply for your UK study visa from Kuwait
As an international student aiming to study in the UK, it is mandatory to secure admission to a recognized institution and apply for a UK student visa from Kuwait. The UK study visa allows you to undertake either a short or long-term study activity in the region.
The UK, no doubt, boasts of some of the top-class universities in the world. Besides, it offers international students an additional two years to stay and work in the UK after their studies.
Perhaps, the reason why it has become the country of destination for most international students aiming to obtain a higher degree.
Aside from that, the United Kingdom provides its visitors with a fantastic learning environment, educational infrastructures, social, and economic benefits. The duration of the study visa is solely dependent on the study period.
UK Study Visa in Kuwait: How do we help you?
At DM-Consultant, UK immigration consultancy has become one of the strongest focal area of the company. We provide quality information with a high level of transparency concerning the study visa application.
First, we assess your documents, provide the relevant institutions in the UK that are suitable based on your profile, and apply for admission to these schools.
Even before this process, our UK immigration consultants will inform you regarding the essential documents that you need to have before you can proceed with the application.
Once these documents are ready (we shall also assist you in obtaining it), we shall then proceed to apply for the UK study visa from Kuwait.
Contact us today for a comprehensive detail and checklist required for your UK student visa application!
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
Our experts suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.
You can register yourself online for our services. Fill up form details and we get back to you.
We Will Call
After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for guidance.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you are all ready to apply. Professionals suggestions are proven 100% guaranteed.
The Various types and requirements for the UK study visa
There are three major types of UK study visas; each of them has a separate provision for international students.
However, the general processing time for UK student visa ranges between 3 – 4 weeks.
1: Short-term Study Visa
This is offered to international students that enroll for courses that are not beyond six months. The visa is valid for between 6 – 11 months. The following are the needed requirements for a short-term study visa:
- Admission letter
- A valid international passport copy
- Bank statements to show that you can conveniently pay for your academic and living expenses or sponsorship documents
- If you are under 18 years of age, you need to provide a signed letter of consent from your parents
- Complete information about your accommodation arrangements
- All necessary academic transcripts, certificates, and English proficiency proof where necessary
- Extra requirements might arise depending on the type of short study program that you plan to study.
2: General Study Visa
This category of visa is issued to students who want to take a long-term educational program in the US, mostly beyond 11 months. You can also be qualified to take up some part-time job using your UK tier4 visa. Here, you have to start the visa processing for at least three months before the expected date of resumption. The following are required for you to apply for the tier4 visa:
- CAS reference number (to be issued by your designated institution)
- Admission letter issued by an approved tier4 sponsor
- Financial statements
- Proof, such as admission letter, to show that you’ve enrolled in a program that is certified on the general student visa application portal
- Other documents, such as a medical report, consent letter, and English proficiency result (for non-native speakers), can also be applicable.
3: Child Student Visa tier4
This type of UK study visa is issued to children under the age of 18 who intend to study in any of the independent institutions.
One very vital document that is required here is the parental consent letter. All other requirements are similar to that of the general tier4 visa.
For more information and inquiries, please contact our UK immigration consultants in Kuwait.