In Kuwait for Portugal
Golden Visa Portugal: Apply for your Portuguese Golden visa from Kuwait
The Golden visa program is another business immigration initiative of the government of Portugal, and the principal purpose is to bring-in investors and high-profile businessmen to Portugal.
In return, the government provides these investors with a Portugal golden visa – one of the fastest means of becoming a permanent resident or citizen of the country.
With this visa, you will get a temporary residency at the initial state, but if you sustain the investment for about five years, then you can qualify for permanent residency.
In the same manner, you can qualify to obtain your Portuguese passport if you sustain your business investment for a minimum of 6 years.
The program started in 2012, and since then, about 4,200 successful applicants have received the Portuguese Golden visa, which has been estimated to worth about 2.5 Billion Euros.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
Our experts suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.
You can register yourself online for our services. Fill up form details and we get back to you.
We Will Call
After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for guidance.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you are all ready to apply. Professionals suggestions are proven 100% guaranteed.
What do you need to apply for the Portugal Golden Visa?
The application for the Golden visa in Portugal can occur in two phases: personal or business startup. Either way, you must fulfill any of the following requirements:
- Invest a minimum capital of 1M Euros in a business venture or startup in Portugal
- Create a business that will employ at least 10 residents of Portugal
- Opt for a real estate property investment valued at 500,000 EUR
- Buy a property with a minimum worth of EUR 350,000, and which is cited within the urban regeneration areas of the country
- Sponsor any scientific study or discovery with an amount up to EUR 350,000
- Use at least EUR 500,000 to develop a small or medium-scale business in the country
- Once approved, other relevant shareholders of your company can also get the investor visa as long as they fulfill the tax requirements.
Finally, you must sustain this investment for a minimum of five years.
How do you apply for the Portuguese Golden Visa?
To apply for this visa, you need to prepare an initial indication of interest, through the website. Afterward, you can proceed to the Portuguese Immigration and Border Services to complete your application.
In a case when you want to apply for the initial registration, then you can contact a legal representative. The lawyer will process it on your behalf and also provide a power of attorney.
List of documents required for the Golden Visa Application?
- Passport copy
- Medical report of fitness not later than 3 months before your application
- A police report issued at your country of residence
- Portugal Golden visa application payment receipt
- Tax clearance certificate
- Bank statement of account to show that you are financially capable of maintaining the investment for five years.
What is the Cost of application for a Golden Visa Portugal?
- EUR 5147.80 for application and renewal which include both the primary applicant and dependents
- Visa renewal at the rate of EUR 2,573.90
- These fees must be paid directly to the SEF
What are the benefits of having a Portuguese Golden Visa?
Once you obtain the Portuguese Golden visa, you will have the following advantages:
- Schengen country visit without a visa
- Direct access to medical and educational facilities
- Freedom to invest in any property or business that is owned by the government
- Exclusive tax advantage, which implies that you will pay less or no tax on your income as long as your business comply with the
- regulations of the Portuguese tax guide
- Apply for a residency visa for your family
- Live and work within the country
- Your family members will also be eligible to apply for citizenship after 6 years of residency
Want to apply for your Portugal Golden visa? Why not contact us for free today and let our lawyers guide you!