Become a citizen of Malta through the Maltese Citizenship by Investment Program
Maltese citizenship by investment program began in 2015 as a result of the changes that were made to the immigration laws of Malta.
In this business immigration program, you have to pay a fixed amount of €30,000 to the government, and as well, invest a minimum of €250,000 in government bonds or real estate property within the country.
The advantage of the program is numerous, as it allows you to live, study, and work in Malta without any restriction. Besides, you can qualify to apply for Malta citizenship; so far, you maintain your investment for some years.
You should only apply through an immigration lawyer who has been licensed by the government.
What do you need to apply for citizenship by investment in Malta?
- Documents that attest to the fact that you have up to €500,000 in an account or earn at least €100,000 per year
- Police clearance certificate
- EU health insurance
- Donate €30,000 to the government, which is paid in two stages; €5,000 during application and €25,000 after application
- Purchase or lease a real estate property valued at €320,000 and above. Or choose to invest in a property with a monthly rent of at least €12,000
- Maintain the investment for at least 5 years
- All investments must comply with the legal policies and framework of Identity Malta.
Benefits of the Maltese Citizenship by Investment Program
- Eligible to visit any of the European or Schengen member countries without a visa
- Eligible to invest in other business opportunities in Malta
- Mediterranean lifestyle and culture
- Ability to apply for citizenship after 5 years
- Sponsorship opportunities for relatives and family
- Enjoy every benefit that is accorded to all permanent resident
How do you apply for the Citizenship by Investment program in Malta?
The Malta Individual Investor Program (MIIP) was set-up to receive applications from various individuals seeking to apply for the Malta Golden visa.
However, these applications must go through a licensed immigration lawyer for Malta.
You need to pay €5,000 at the initial stage, while you have to pay €25,000 upon the successful completion of the application.
Eligibility Criteria for the Malta Golden visa
You can apply for this visa if you are:
- A citizen of non-EU countries
- At least 18 years
Family members of the principal applicant must include:
- Legal spouse
- Children or adopted kids of the first degree
- Dependent grandparent(s)
Obtaining your Malta Golden Visa; How do we help you?
At DM-Consultants Kuwait, we are a team of competent immigration lawyers and consultants who are well-versed with the business immigration process in Europe.
Our lawyers are strictly specialized in immigration and have several law firms in Europe
Hence, we will provide a customized and streamlined service that will suit your profile and application as an investor.
Before that, our consultants will engage you comprehensively to discover the best approach to compiling the documents that are necessary to commence your process.
Start your immigration process today with DM-Consultants. It is a step to a greater future!