Apply for your Greece Golden Visa in Kuwait; Get A Second Passport!
This is a big opportunity to live, work, and become a permanent resident of Greece by your investment.
The Greece residency by investment is one of the cheapest in Europe, and with an investment as low as €250,000, you have set a pathway to obtaining a second passport.
This immigration initiative offers foreign investors and non-EU citizens a one-time opportunity to obtain permanent residency in Greece within 3 months. However, the program is competitive due to the low cost of investment.
With the Greece golden visa, you can visit any of the Schengen countries and stay for up to 3 months. Besides, the government has an insurance policy that will help to secure your investment.
Interestingly, permanent residency holders in Greece can now apply for Greece citizenship.
Greece is one of the fastest-growing countries in Europe. The country shares various ties with other European nations within the EU and Schengen.
More so, it has excellent living standards, fascinating cultures, quality healthcare services, favorable climate, and a beautiful destination for tourists.
Who can apply for Greece Golden Visa?
The Greece golden visa is open to both single and partner investors, together with their spouse, or dependents (not above age 24).
As the principal applicant, you need to continually update or renew your permit with the appropriate body after 5 years. This will require the title deed of your property.
What are the requirements for a Greece Golden Visa?
- International passport copy
- Passport-sized photo with a colored background
- Land registry issued transfer certificate
- Resident permit application (€2,000 per adult applicant)
- Marriage certificate for married applicants or APOSTILLE with the proper translation if required
- Contracts, agreements, and other vital documents that were used in the purchase of the property, these papers must show the cost of the investment
- Final sale contract signature and application for PR
Greece Golden Visa: What are the advantages of the program?
- Ability to bring your spouse, parents, and children (below 24) to Greece
- You can process your application within a short period
- You can qualify for EU citizenship after residency in Greece for some years
- You can visit any of the Schengen countries without a visa
- You become a permanent resident of Greece
- Your family will enjoy the medical, educational, and economic advantage that is made available by the government
- After residing for 7 years, you can apply for a Greece passport.
What are the Costs and Processing time for the Greece Golden Visa?
Generally, it takes between 3 – 4 months to process the application successfully.
Before processing, you need to obtain a Schengen visit visa to travel to Greece and make the right choice of property.
Afterward, you can purchase the property, obtain the necessary signatures, and get the documents ready to start the application process.
Notwithstanding, we have our expert lawyers and Europe immigration consultants who are always available to walk you through every stage of the process.
The property’s worth should be at least €250,000, either as a single or combined asset.
Cost of signing the contract: to sign the contract for real estate properties that were certified before 31/12/2005, you need to pay 3.09% of the investment cost while properties after the stated date will attract a fee of 2.4%.
Other costs include lawyer charges (1.24%), registration of title deed (0.5%), notary cost (1.5%).
Contact us today to speak with our lawyers regarding your plans to become a permanent resident of Greece through the Golden visa immigration initiative!